Thursday 8 May 2014

I Am a Strong, Independent Woman and Murderer


I am strong. I am fierce.

I am proud. I am beautiful. I will not bow to society’s rules. I will not look a certain way just because you want me to. And I will not stop committing a series of random, baffling murders.

I will not listen to the voices of the haters. I will not listen to those who try to shame me because I don’t conform to their standards of beauty. I will only listen to the voices in my head telling me to collect more souls to fortify God’s army in heaven.

I don’t need your smugness. I don’t need your condescension. And I don’t need you suggesting that I have not been chosen by divine decree to pass judgment on the wicked.

Only I will decide what I will or will not wear. Only I will decide my body’s ideal shape. And only I will decide which drifters at the bus stop I will pick up and then let loose in a field while I open fire on them calmly and deliberately.

Oh, you’d rather I dress more modestly? Oh, you’d rather I not wear such tight clothing? Oh, you’d rather I view my victims as human beings and not soulless hunks of protein? Sorry, ‘fraid not!!!

Remember: YOU do not get to demand that I remain a size one. YOU cannot force me into pursuing the laughable absurdity that is a “thigh gap”. YOU cannot suggest that at some point I suffered a psychotic break from reality that has taken me down a path of violence and chaos.

Remember: my body is MY body. I am me. You are you. We are they. Life is death. The way in is the way out. There is no right or wrong. All that we have been we will be again, in heaven, as I sit at God’s right and we conduct the heavenly orchestra.

No comments:

Post a Comment