Wednesday 22 August 2012

LIST: Ten Things Chad Kroeger and Avril Lavigne Might Have Said To Each Other On Their Engagement Night, In Order Of Least to Most Likely

10) "Will you marry me?"

9) "Can you deny the corporate synergy that would be forged by our union?"

8) "I would enjoy it a lot if I could be your benefactor!"

7) "Does clause B on page 82 of the contract seem to your liking?"

6) "My lawyers have been talking to your lawyers, and, well, I think you know where this is going..."

5) "I have a pie chart here that suggests that it would make good fiscal sense for me to love you forever."

4) "Honey, you're so beautiful it's like you were highly compressed and fussed over in the studio by a team of industry hacks."

3) "I can't wait for us to bring new money into the world!"

2) "Clive Davis has already offered to be the godfather of our new money."

1) "Money, let's get money! I money you money!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment