Saturday 28 July 2012

LISTYLOO: Ten Quotes From My Somewhat Fictionalized Muhammad Ali Biopic

1) "You may have floated like a butterfly, but you neglected your son!"

2) "Sure, I'll go to Vietnam. But on one condition: that you send home my good friend John Rambo!"

3) "Sure, I'll give your demo a listen. What's the name of your band? 'The Beatles'? Yeesh."

4) "Sure, I'll give your demo a listen. What's the name of your band? 'Hoobastank"? Yeesh."

5) "It's called moonshine, and we gotta haul it over the county line before Boss Hogg gets his mitts on us!"

6) "Well, I have to keep my promise to my father. Now that I've won the heavyweight belt, I am going to eat it."

7) "The vampires are flying now? Damn it, no way I can rope-a-dope my way out of this one."

8) "(sobs) I never would've gone on The Real World if I knew I'd have to live with someone like Shawna!"

9) "Mm, meatlovers pizza! Num num num!" (Eats pizza for twenty minutes, passes out in front of McMillan and Wife rerun)

10) "Well, it was a pleasure to meet you. Best of luck to you, Mr. Forrest Gump."

No comments:

Post a Comment