Wednesday 11 July 2012

LISTICLE: 10 Classic Albums and Their Original Titles

1) Devo, Q: Are We Not Men? A: We Are Devo (Q: Is the Name of Our Band Devo? A: I Guess So)

2) John Coltrane, A Love Supreme (Fart Patrol)

3) The Doors, L.A. Woman (Boozy and Overrated Part Umpteenth)

4) The Beatles, Rubber Soul (Rubber Boobs)

5) Public Enemy, It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back (It Takes a Rowdy Five Year Old With a Bike Chain to Hold Us Back)

6) Joni Mitchell, Blue (What Are Your, Like, Absolute Favorite Rodney Dangerfield Jokes? I Like the One About His Wife Calling From the Motel Room!!!!! LOLZ!!!)

7) The Rolling Stones, Let It Bleed (Thanks, Santa! I Swear I Won't Tell Anyone About That Weird Rash On Your Thigh!)

8) Bob Dylan, Bringing It All Back Home (Chocolate Starfish and the Hot-Dog-Flavored Water)

9) Led Zeppelin, Led Zeppelin III (Bobby McFerrin 1,000,000)

10) Stevie Wonder, Songs in the Key of Life (I Don't Know, It's Like, I'm SPIRITUAL, But I'm Not, Like, RELIGIOUS, Y'Know?)

No comments:

Post a Comment