Wednesday 25 July 2012

LISTAREENO: What The Hell?

1) What the hell is going on here?

2) Am I an idiot? Was I the only one who didn't see this coming?

3) I've been around a few naked rodeos, but I have NEVER seen anything like this.

4) Jesus Christ, this is nuts!

5) I mean, I get the chipmunks with makeup, that's a given.

6) But Alan Alda nude holding pruning shears? What????

7) And man, I do NOT want to see Danny Bonaduce doing THAT with a can of peaches again!

8) I just can't believe this got officially sanctioned by the city of Topeka, especially with all the yak blood!

9) And there's no way I can unsee Peter Mansbridge being so... THOROUGH with a riding crop and four strips of velcro! Ah-yeesh!

10) Although I did like when they groped Tom Cochrane in effigy. It moved me to tears!

No comments:

Post a Comment